At stand H6 A201 substantial innovations on machinery and equipment will be on display for the optimization of the entire spinning process.
Among the exhibits:
- the new Comber CMX, with a new combing drive and 10 combing heads to reach up to 110 kg/h.
- MDS2.4 Hyper Ring, the new ring spinning frame with 2400 spindles for higher productivity and reduced investment and operating costs.
- FT640 Flexo Roving, the new roving frame with 640 spindles that combines the advantages of a long machine with the efficiency and flexibility of shorter machines.
- Marzoli Trash Analyzer, which, together with Marzoli software platforms, allows a constant analysis of the waste and a consequent optimization of the settings of blow room and carding machines.
- Marzoli software platforms for the implementation of the concept of “Smart Spinning” and the presentation of empirical evidence of the advantages that it has given to Marzoli customers.
These and many other exhibits, like the MSS, Marzoli patented drafting roller drive, fully integrated in the machine, able to guarantee the best slubbing performance, and LT10, Marzoli automatic lap transport system will be on display.
Marzoli’s staff will be available at ITMA 2019 to explain the details and the advantages of these solutions and all the other machines comprising the processes of fiber preparation, spinning preparation and ring spinning.