In March 2013 Marzoli installed a complete third generation spinning line of 12,000 spindles that has a production capacity of Ne6, Ne10 and Ne 16 carded yarn of almost 15,000 kilograms a day.
Sara Spintex decided to rely on Marzoli for:
- A complete blow room line which allows to process up to 20 tons/day of cotton
- Ten C701 able to process over 800 kg/h of raw cotton
- Eight draw frames, to deliver excellent quality sliver and produce up to 1,000 m/min
- Four roving frames with 144 spindles to guarantee high production volumes
- Ten fully electronic spinning frames for great efficiency and high flexibility
Today Sara Spintex produces ring spun yarn made of 100% Indian cotton with counts ranging from Ne6 to Ne16 carded yarn; these types of yarn find application in segments that have thrived for several years now and that will grow even further, as the world population and global middle classes keep rising.
The success of Sara Spintex testifies that it is possible for ginners to integrate vertically and that they can find a valuable partner in Marzoli as a supplier of leading-edge technology.